The Stand-N-Ride three wheel electric scooter is a top quality, stable and easily maneuverable tri-cycle designed for a variety of recreational and commercial applications. Unlike other mobility scooters, this simplified mobility scooter capable of carrying up to 300 lbs is ideal for use by pre-mobility candidates as a stand-up scooter or comfortably seated on an optional scooter seat.
With a powerful 500 watt but silent hub motor, the new two speed Stand-N-Ride scooter easily achieves 15 mph and can easily switch to slow mode at 7.5 mph. The battery is conveniently charged while on the scooter or can easily be lifted for charging anywhere to give you a 15-20 miles range on a full charge.
The SNR comes apart in less than 30 seconds into light weight pieces, tiller, base frame, battery pack, basket and seat without any tools. It will easily fit into the back of any compact car making transportation a breeze. The scooter handlebars are quickly adjustable making it easy to ride for people of different heights and children. The SNR scooter has a reverse motion capability and even better has a tiller that turns 360 degrees, so there is no need to use the reverse shifter.
Other standard features on the new Stand-N-Ride scooter includes keyed switch, front light, large detachable cargo basket, horn, non-marking tires, reverse mode and a convenient cup holder for your favorite drink while on the go.
• Two speed switch, low 7.5 mph or 15 mph top speed
• Forward and reverse mode speed
• Included Charger and widely available 18AH Batteries
• Powerful 500 Watt 24 V BLDC Motor, 300 lbs capability
• Convenient, easy to remove and charge battery pack
• Optional seat can be installed easily in the field
• 15-20 miles range on a fully charged battery
• Patent-pending, wireless take-apart system
• Oversized detachable basket
• Non-marking and optional flat-free tires
• Cutting-edge LED headlight and horn
• Built-in cup holder
• Disc Brakes
• Free elegant safety helmet